There are many topics I would like to discuss, but which I haven't reached yet.
I use this page mostly to help me remember them, and also to shame me into writing about them.
- The economic concept of costs
- Critique of the architecture of Kubernetes
- Different ways to classify control loops (Disturbance rejecting vs target tracking, open vs closed, edge-based vs level-based)
- Why we need GOFAI to manage our messes
- Why machine learning, AIOps, etc are often the wrong answer to a question that nobody bothered to ask.
- Which loop is the inner loop, and which the outer loop?
Written so far: